Tell Roseville’s libraries what you think
The Roseville Public Library seeks input from the community to guide its plans for the near future.
Members of the public are invited to attend focus group sessions and to complete the community assessment survey.
"We want to find out what is important to people, and how the library figures into life in our community. This will help us develop our new strategic plan, which will guide library services and programs over the next two-to-three years," City Librarian Natasha Casteel said in a news release.
Online and in-library community assessment surveys are available from Monday, Aug.13 through Friday, Aug. 31. For more information, visit www.roseville.ca.us/library.
~ Sena Christian
Library focus group sessions for ...
- Parents and educators: 5-6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 13, at Martha Riley Library, 1501 Pleasant Grove Blvd.
- Friends, foundation and library board members only: 5-6 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14, Downtown Library, 225 Taylor St.
- Older adults and seniors: noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 15, Maidu Community Center, 1550 Maidu Drive
- Community leaders, businesses and nonprofits: 5-6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 15, Downtown Library, 225 Taylor St.
- Teens: 4-5 p.m. Friday, Aug. 17, Maidu Library, 1530 Maidu Drive